Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pots of Gold


So here it is, the last 3 days of 10 and a half months, and I can't say I'm thrilled thats its coming to an end. This experience has been one that is going to stay forever, and one that has driven by so quickly that its almost unreal, but also the most real thing in my life so far. All I can write at this moment is that I wish I could stay at least another week longer and I am sad to be going, but I look forward to the ocean in Alaska, and seeing friends and family. Not excited to speak englisch, so I am planning on speaking as much Dütsch wie ich kann, also das satz hat nicht so gut gelauft. Aber es freut mich für das nächste mal das ich in wieder der Schwiiz bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment