My German teacher is crazy. His name is Picenoni (peach-a-nonie) he is Italian, and speaks very fast German and sometimes throws in a few italian words. It is very inconvenient for me because I can't understand very well fast German and especially not Italian. He is always telling our class to be quiet and "pssst, pssstttt, sshh, sh, nie nie, halt halt, züruck!!" it is very funny. Last week he asked me if I had a German work book. So the next day I brought my extremely large yellow book of fully conjugated german verbs to him. He was NOT pleased. Apparently it wasn't good enough, because it didn't have enough exercises in it. The next morning he had a very suspicious looking book in his hands. And to my horror it was a book filled with german grammar practices. For ME! Articles are not fun.
Monday, December 13, 2010
German Grammer
My German teacher is crazy. His name is Picenoni (peach-a-nonie) he is Italian, and speaks very fast German and sometimes throws in a few italian words. It is very inconvenient for me because I can't understand very well fast German and especially not Italian. He is always telling our class to be quiet and "pssst, pssstttt, sshh, sh, nie nie, halt halt, züruck!!" it is very funny. Last week he asked me if I had a German work book. So the next day I brought my extremely large yellow book of fully conjugated german verbs to him. He was NOT pleased. Apparently it wasn't good enough, because it didn't have enough exercises in it. The next morning he had a very suspicious looking book in his hands. And to my horror it was a book filled with german grammar practices. For ME! Articles are not fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment