heute Ich hat meine erste tag auf schule im Scheirs. Der ist sechshundert studenten im mittelschule E-something Scheirs. Currently I am taking zwolf klassen. Englisch, economics and law, biology, art, philosophy, geography, math, sport, deutsch, chemistry, physics,und special arts. I might also soon begin taking Fransorsich. french. Since all the kids who are taking Italian have already sechs jahre hatte. Today was hot and sunny. I ran with my host siblings, Julia and Samuel down the hill/mountain to the bus so we could catch it to the train station, where we then took the Zug to Scheirs and walked a short distance to the school. this school is not a school you would find in Homer, or mostly any part of Alaska. this school has three separate buildings and that is not including the new gym and sport builiding, or the track and feild that exists down the road. there is a north building a east and a west, the main builing. there are no lockers assigned to students and backpacks are strewn on shelves and tossed in corners and on floors. the jabber of swiss dialects is everywhere and I feel as if I am in the complete center but also looking in through a window, set aside to listen to a language that makes no sense in my mind. but soon I am immersed in that jabber and am running. 2.3 k. with a girl from Canada. Again in my trustworthy sambas that were not made for this type of activity. No wonder i have flat feet. nexte Ich hat geography, in which my class was having a berufung. on Thailand. and Tsunamis and Buddhism and other things that i didnt quite catch. I was not required to take the test. For driessig Minuten Ich bin gesessen in zimmer, completely bewildered as to what i should do. so I did nothing. Art on the other hand. was much more enjoyable. We went draussen and sat on small foldable stools whever in the town we found something of interest to draw, and we would draw. for about 80 minutes. out in the sun. with pencils and a large piece of sturdy papier. I chose a baum. (tree) and a fence and some stone pillars. which was of less interest to me. so i buchered the fence and went crazy with the tree. then the teacher came to see how we were doing. and helped me figure out a bit more perspective and a better angle of the little street and told me of focal point and such things. I think this year my drawing will improve.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
SCHULE!
heute Ich hat meine erste tag auf schule im Scheirs. Der ist sechshundert studenten im mittelschule E-something Scheirs. Currently I am taking zwolf klassen. Englisch, economics and law, biology, art, philosophy, geography, math, sport, deutsch, chemistry, physics,und special arts. I might also soon begin taking Fransorsich. french. Since all the kids who are taking Italian have already sechs jahre hatte. Today was hot and sunny. I ran with my host siblings, Julia and Samuel down the hill/mountain to the bus so we could catch it to the train station, where we then took the Zug to Scheirs and walked a short distance to the school. this school is not a school you would find in Homer, or mostly any part of Alaska. this school has three separate buildings and that is not including the new gym and sport builiding, or the track and feild that exists down the road. there is a north building a east and a west, the main builing. there are no lockers assigned to students and backpacks are strewn on shelves and tossed in corners and on floors. the jabber of swiss dialects is everywhere and I feel as if I am in the complete center but also looking in through a window, set aside to listen to a language that makes no sense in my mind. but soon I am immersed in that jabber and am running. 2.3 k. with a girl from Canada. Again in my trustworthy sambas that were not made for this type of activity. No wonder i have flat feet. nexte Ich hat geography, in which my class was having a berufung. on Thailand. and Tsunamis and Buddhism and other things that i didnt quite catch. I was not required to take the test. For driessig Minuten Ich bin gesessen in zimmer, completely bewildered as to what i should do. so I did nothing. Art on the other hand. was much more enjoyable. We went draussen and sat on small foldable stools whever in the town we found something of interest to draw, and we would draw. for about 80 minutes. out in the sun. with pencils and a large piece of sturdy papier. I chose a baum. (tree) and a fence and some stone pillars. which was of less interest to me. so i buchered the fence and went crazy with the tree. then the teacher came to see how we were doing. and helped me figure out a bit more perspective and a better angle of the little street and told me of focal point and such things. I think this year my drawing will improve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment