The other weekend I met up with Kyle, Carla, and Kelsey in Zürich for a "Homer style" reunion. It was pouring rain. The ground was a gaping mud hole and me and Kyle were conveniently lacking umbrellas. Although i had my trusty neon Grundéns rain jacket on I still managed to slip and trip and fall into the muddiest possible area at the Freestyle event. Therefore I was soaking wet and resembling somewhat a mud pie. The water drenching us did not however make us retreat to warm dry quarters. Not Kyle and I. We watched in awe and increasing excitement as many of our favorite skiers threw down in the torrential downpour on man made snow. Our idols in skiing right in front of us. We were so ready for snow and winter.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Zürich Freestyle
The other weekend I met up with Kyle, Carla, and Kelsey in Zürich for a "Homer style" reunion. It was pouring rain. The ground was a gaping mud hole and me and Kyle were conveniently lacking umbrellas. Although i had my trusty neon Grundéns rain jacket on I still managed to slip and trip and fall into the muddiest possible area at the Freestyle event. Therefore I was soaking wet and resembling somewhat a mud pie. The water drenching us did not however make us retreat to warm dry quarters. Not Kyle and I. We watched in awe and increasing excitement as many of our favorite skiers threw down in the torrential downpour on man made snow. Our idols in skiing right in front of us. We were so ready for snow and winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment